Are you planning to launch strategic company initiatives in 2022?
Do you want to make sure that is going to be a success?
I have been involved in major company initiatives and I want to share with you some big lessons I learned that can help you avoid making risky mistakes in the future.
This is what you’re going to learn today:
- Why leaders need to show commitment
- How to build your A-team to launch the project
- What are the three ingredients for a successful project
- The importance of defined boundaries
- How to define the rules of the game
Share your thoughts about this episode at:
Read the article linked to this podcast:
For more information about Andrea’s work, go to:
To get Andrea’s weekly insight via email, subscribe at:
To connect with Andrea on Social Media:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreapetrone
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ie_andrea